As of 2006, the company had run into bankruptcy and restarted under the same name with investements of a third party (JP Morgan). LG.Philips LCD was not affected by this bankruptcy. LG.Philips Displays shares were sold in the beginning of March 2007. The company name has been changed to LP Displays from 1 April, 2007. LP is a historic reference to the old parent companies LG and Philips.
PT. LP Displays Indonesia is a rename PT. LG Philips Displays Indonesia, Multinational company manufactures TV tube and TV set Component, that urgently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the bellow vacant position:
Accounting Supervisor (Code: ACC- Spv)
- Female, max. 27 years old.
- Undergraduate (S1 Degree from Accounting)
- GPA min. 2,75
- Posses good computer literacy (MS Office & other Accounting Programme)
- Good analytical skill.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Good interpersonal skills, and able to work under pressure.
- 1 year working experience, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Job Location: Cikarang
You may also send your application letter via post to this address below:
PT. LP Displays Indonesia
Kawasan Industri MM 2100 Blok G
Cikarang Barat, Bekasi. 17520
Fax : 021 – 89982343
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone, email, or text message.